Friday, December 23, 2005

Sahibzadey - A saga of valour and sacrifice



Sahibzadey is an Animated film based on the martyrdom of the two younger Sahibzadey.

My cousin has seen the film and said that it is really good. He is trying to do his bit for the film and has bought 20 copies of the film. He is selling the copies for £6.50 + p and p.

I have already ordered mine!

Read more about the two younger Sahibzade, of Shri Guru Gobind Singhs here and here.

They are widely regarded as two of the youngest martyrs ever. The youngest Sahibzada was only 5 years old.

From what I remember about when I was 5, I can honestly say that I didn't have a clue about anything. (I probably still don't ;-)

If you are interested in obtaining a copy please email me on (sugi007 at yahoo dot com).

No comments: