Sunday, April 23, 2006

FREE Foundation Weight Training E-Book - Looking for feedback

Hello Everyone,

My brother has been helping people to start weight training for about 10 years. He has developed a system that has worked very well for people.

Basically it is for people who are just starting out in the field of weight training. It doesn't try to give you a miracle solution that will give you a dream body (without the hard work). Instead it tries to give you a foundation of a solid structure that can be used as a starting block for further development.

A couple of months ago I asked him to write down his techniques. I have converted his instructions into an e-Book (pdf).

This is our first e-Book so before offering it to the wider world I would like your opinion on it.

Its completely free so just give it a go and tell me what you think.

If you are interested please read the e-Book and tell me what you think.

No comments: